We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We ship out packages multiple times a week, usually within 3 business days. On rare occasions shipments may take longer than 3 days to ship out, but you will be notified by email if that is the case. We ship out from Vancouver, BC, Canada. We provide tracking information as soon as the order is shipped.
We do our best to estimate the shipping times, but sometimes the package can be held up by customs while entering the destination country, therefore these are approximate shipping times, but pretty darn close:
Official stance of the post office: 2 weeks or less
Official stance of the post office: 3 weeks or less
Official stance of the post office: 2-6 weeks
*All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties. These fees are charged by your government and are entirely separate from any shipping fees.
**Please note, packages CAN be delayed by customs, which unfortunately is not in our control. This is a rare occasion, but it can happen.**
If you need something fast, fast, fast there are always other options, just shoot us a message and we'll figure something out.
- We want you to be happy with your marshmallows, so if you're not, we'll do everything we can to fix that.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1-1855 Balsam Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6K 3M3.
GiftsIf the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1-1855 Balsam Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6K 3M3
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.